Who we are
College Aim is an on-line publication from Magna Publications. Considering that 1972, the higher training group has turned to Magna for its well timed, higher-good quality items and expert services. The organization is based in Madison, Wis. For much more information and facts, visit www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Emphasis options innovative procedures, finest methods, and new views for generating a better finding out atmosphere. Quick and to the point, our emphasis is on the functional, relatively than the theoretical. Of course, we’re interested in why a technique is effective, but we’re even extra interested in how it works and how other folks can adapt and implement your tactics in their programs.
What we’re looking for
You should send out us your best tactics pertaining to study course style and design, active discovering, course participation, assignments and things to do, on the internet educating, range and inclusion, grading and opinions, training with technological innovation, and other topics of interest to today’s faculty college. Submissions must be somewhere around 900 to 1,300 words in duration, not counting references.
- Submissions need to consist of no extra than 25% theoretical facts the relaxation really should be practical advice for instructors to use.
- Owing to the mother nature of on the web newsletters, authors are encouraged to adopt a far more practical and casual tone than is anticipated in educational journals.
- Posts ought to not have been registered for copyright or revealed somewhere else (either on paper or electronically) prior to publication in this article.
- When citing sources, you should use intext citations and a reference record (Chicago Design, favored). No footnotes or numbered endnotes ought to be utilized.
- The evaluate method can take 5-6 weeks. You should be affected person.
When you have prepared your report, make sure you mail it as a Word doc to our editorial group: [email protected]
You should include things like a brief bio (not your overall CV) with your submission.
We seem ahead to acquiring your submission and hearing what you have to share with fellow educators!