We just hate waking up early in the morning; right? On top of that, deciding on what to make for breakfast is a different game altogether. Let’s agree, it is quite a struggle to serve something new to your family every single time. What do we do then? Remember, skipping your breakfast is not even an option here. In such a scenario, we look for recipes that are quick, easy and have different unique variations. Cheela can be a great instance for the same. Considered to be super healthy, cheela finds multiple interesting variations in the recipe – each of which are tasty to the core. We have plain cheela, paneer, cheela, masala cheela and more. And then, there are experimental recipes like stuffed cheela vegetable cheela etc. We recently came across two such stuffed cheela recipes that left us wanting for more. And hence, we thought of sharing the recipes with you. These stuffed cheelas take less than five minutes to prepare and can be enjoyed any time of the day. These recipes have been shared by food vlogger Parul on her YouTube channel ‘Cook With Parul’. Let’s take a look.
Also Read: Have Leftover Rice? Give It A Yummy Makeover With This Crispy Tikki Recipe
How To Make Paneer Stuffed Cheela:
- To make this dish, first clean and soak moong and chana dal in hot water for half-an-hour.
- Meanwhile grate paneer and add chopped carrot, capsicum, onion, green chilli, grated ginger and coriander to it. Mix everything well.
- To the mix, add black pepper and salt and mix again. Keep aside.
- Now, grind the soaked dal into smooth paste. Into the batter, add semolina, hing, salt, haldi, jeera and mix.
- Heat a tawa and pour ladleful of batter and spread well. Add the stuffing on the cheela.
- Add of ghee on the top of the cheela and after some time, flip it and roast until it turns golden in colour.
- Finally, sprinkle chaat masala, roll the cheela and relish.
How To Make Instant Palak Cheela:
- Clean and finely chop the spinach. Add coriander, onion, tomato and garlic-ginger-chilli paste to it.
- Add ajwain, haldi, red chilli powder, jeera powder and salt. Add besan to it. Add some water and mix to form a thick batter.
- Heat tawa and grease with some oil. Pour ladleful batter and spread evenly. Spread some oil on the edges.
- Flip and cook the other side. And cheela is ready to be relished.
- Watch the detailed recipe video of stuffed cheela below:
Such easy recipes; right? So, what are you waiting for? Try these recipes and enjoy yummy breakfast in just no time.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.