Indians love sweets. They have the richest and widest collection of sweets in the whole world. Any occasion or festival is incomplete without sweets, be it a birthday, a celebration, a ceremony, or some religious festival. There are some simple recipes that we can follow to make different sweets at our home. All the sweets require some basic ingredients and do not take much of our time and effort. Recipes of two of the most loved Indian sweets are given below:
Coconut Ladoos are very famous in India. We make tasty and juicy coconut Ladoos on special occasions and festivals. Every bite fills our mouth with joy and sweetness. Making coconut Ladoo is also very simple. It needs some of the very easily available ingredients, and coconut is the prime ingredient, which is very easily available. Here is an easy coconut Ladoo recipe to make some tasty Ladoos at our home.
- 400 grams of Nestlé MILKMAID
- 350 grams of freshly grated coconut
- Keep one cup of grated coconut aside.
- Mix Nestlé MILKMAID with the remaining coconut and mix well.
- The mixture must not stick to the bottom of the pan so take a thick bottomed pan.
- Heat the mixture and stir constantly. This process keeps the mixture moving, and it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook it on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Then, keep it aside for cooling.
- When it is cooled down, take small portions of the mixture and roll it in your hands.
- Do not forget to apply some ghee to your hands before you start rolling.
- Roll the Ladoos in the grated coconut.
- Thus they are ready to be served.
Besan Ladoo is a traditional Indian recipe. These ladoos are a favourite sweet of many Indians. They are packed with rich flavours and taste like sweet balls of bliss. You can make Besan Ladoo with some ingredients easily available in every Indian household. The making process is also simple.
- 200 grams of Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 tsp of Nestlé Everyday Ghee
- 3 tsp of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of Cardamom powder
- 1 cup of Besan
- Some Cashew nuts for garnishing
- Heat Nestlé Everyday Ghee in a pan.
- Then add Besan to it and roast it on low flame for 12 minutes.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID to it and mix well.
- Cook the mixture for 5 minutes more on low flame.
- Keep the mixture aside for cooling.
- Add cardamom powder, sugar and mix them well.
- Make small round Ladoos with hands.
- Garnish the Ladoos with cashew nuts and serve.
So, these are two of the most loved sweets in India. Everyone can make them at their house. One can also include their whole family in making Ladoos and enjoy great family time. Both these tasty varieties of Ladoos will fill your soul with bliss and happiness.