The official data, technology, and commercial partner that drive the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting, and media, Genius Sports Group (GSG), announced today that the previously announced commercial amalgamation had been completed.
The fused Company transformed its title to Genius Sports Limited after the Occupational Blend was completed. Genius Sports’ normal stocks and permits will begin trading on the New york stock exchange on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, under the ticker symbols NYSE GENI at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-geni and GENI WS, respectively. Genius Sports is well-positioned to capitalize on the significant growth anticipated in the global online sports betting industry, with over $145 million in cash and no financial debt on the balance sheet.
GSG is a leading provider of sports data and technology that helps to fuel the sports, betting, and media industries. Genius Sports collects data from sporting events worldwide and distributes it to sports betting operators, enabling them to better communicate with and protect their customers through reliable, high-quality data and content. The Company is a market leader with a large portfolio of official data rights – a feed of live sports statistics sanctioned and owned by the applicable governing league. Genius Sports offers data on over 240,000 activities every year – almost every hour of every day – and is the official data provider for over 150,000 of them. The Company also specializes in digital marketing and interaction for the sports industry, allowing brands to reach out to fans worldwide with personalized, multi-channel content.
Statements with a View toward the Future
Such claims in this press release could be deemed “forward-looking statements” under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995’s “safe “harbor provisions. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, the Company’s expectations for future success and the expected economic effects of the Business Combination. Forward-looking statements may be identified in certain cases by terminology such as “can,” “would,” “imagine,” “aim,” “might,” “estimation,” “antedate,” “have faith in,” “foresee,” “latent,” or “endure,” or the rejections of these words or related terminology. These forward-looking statements are subject to jeopardies, doubts, and other factors that could cause actual results to vary significantly from those stated or implied.
These forward-looking statements are focused on projections and assumptions that are inherently uncertain, even though the Company and its management believe them to be reasonable. Actual results may differ materially from current expectations due to a variety of factors, including:
(1) The outcome of any legal proceedings, regulatory matters, or investigations brought against the Company;
(2) The capacity to come across share exchange list of ideals tracking the Commercial Arrangement;
(3) The risk that the Business Combination disrupts GSG’s current plans and operations as a result of the announcement and consummation of the Business Combination;
(4) The ability to recognize the anticipated benefits of the Business Combination, which could be impacted by, among other things, the ability to meet stock interchange listing values following the business combination.
(5) Costs associated with the commercial grouping;
(6) Variations in appropriate commandments or rules;
(7) The option that the company may be unpleasantly exaggerated by other monetary, professional, and economical issues;
(8) The impact of COVID-19 on the Company’s business; and
(9) Other risks and uncertainties described in the sections entitled “Risk Factors” and “Cautionary Note about Forward-Looking Information.”
Before investing, you can find other stocks such as nyse lac at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-lac.